Send A Prescription
- Call. The quickest way to obtain a prescription is to have your pet’s veterinarian call in the prescription at 800.742.0516, or the veterinarian’s office may fax the prescription to 866.373.0030.
- Fax. You may fax the prescription to us at 866.373.0030 (due to state regulations, pharmacies are required to call the veterinarian for verification of the prescription, so faxing may cause a slight delay in processing the medication).
- Mail. If your pet’s veterinarian has given you a written prescription, you may mail it to us at Pet Health Pharmacy, 12012 N. 111th Ave., Youngtown, AZ 85363.
Customers may pay with VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Upon request, we will keep your credit card number on file for future orders when ordered by you or your veterinarian. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please call the Billing Department at 800.742.0516, press option 4.
Prescriptions (excluding medications that require refrigeration) are shipped via Priority Mail® (United States Postal Service) at current postal rates which includes Delivery Confirmation™ capabilities. If your prescription requires refrigeration, it is generally shipped FedEx® Overnight, Monday – Thursday. Friday shipment for Saturday delivery is possible, if available in your area. Other expedited delivery services such as FedEx®, UPS®, and USPS Express Mail® are also available upon request.
If you are picking up an order at the pharmacy, make this request when you place your order, we will call you when your prescription is ready for pickup. Allow 24 hours to process your prescription. Please call our automated prescription refill line to check if your order is ready to pick up at 800.742.0516, press option 3.
To expedite a renewal of refills, you may call your veterinarian or we will be happy to contact your veterinarian for you! Once approved by your veterinarian, we make every effort to process orders within 24 hours. Orders are then shipped by USPS Priority Mail®, with Delivery Confirmation™. If you provide us with your email address, an electronic notification will be sent at the time of shipping. According to the US Postal Service®, delivery should be within 2-3 business days.
If you require a faster delivery method, we offer expedited services (at an additional charge), such as FedEx®, UPS®, and USPS Express Mail®. If expedited services are desired, please make that request when you place your order.
The business hours of the Billing Department are from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm, (CST), Monday through Friday. To speak directly to a billing representative, call 800.742.0516, (press Option 4), or email email@example.com.
- The Prescription Information Sheet is provided to you for submitting to your insurance company for filing claims.
- The invoice is to verify the cost of each item ordered, the total items shipped, and the shipping charge.
- The Customer Information Form assists Pet Health Pharmacy in keeping customer records/accounts current. For our customers’ convenience, we have provided this form online.