- We will contact your veterinarian when your pet’s prescription is out of refills or expires. We will automatically send your pet’s prescription once the refill authorization is received. If we do not receive an authorization, we will notify you by phone, email, or letter. If you do not want us to contact your veterinarian, you will need to let us know.
- A pharmacy technician will contact you to determine whether to discontinue your automatic shipment if your veterinarian makes a change in your pet’s medication or asks us to cancel your pet’s prescription.
- You will need to contact us if any of your pet’s prescriptions are changed, cancelled, or no longer needed.
We are unable to accept returns or offer credit for any prescriptions.
- You do not need to use any other method to reorder the prescriptions below now that you are enrolled in our Automatic Mail Service.
- A valid credit card is required on file for the Automatic Mail Service to charge each time your order is processed. We accept, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Please contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns at 800.742.0516 to speak with a technician or email email@example.com